Thursday, June 25, 2009

The fight not to bite...

I have attempted some fairly difficult things in my life.

I have attempted military service, I have attempted college, I have attempted to stay in the same room after my brother has let one rip (you know what I'm talking about) without vomiting in all four corners.

I have been through some hard things.

I have almost died once or twice, seen people I love and care about nearly pass from this world, I have had serious political discussions with Nick Pearsall (I <3 Nick, but its like rubbing your face off with sandpaper, just when you think it can't get any worse... it does).

I only bring these things up so that you can fully appreciate and understand when I tell you the hardest, crappiest thing I have ever done in my life is currently going on as I type. I am trying to quit biting my finger nails. O...M...G... I think it is driving me crazy. I get actual physical urges that I need to surpress, and when I do... it feels like ants are running in my blood. Million of little ants that want me to bite, chew, and rip those precious cuticles off the tips of my fingers. It's so bad, that last night... I dreamed of biting my nails completly off, in the dream I kept chewing past the nail, past the first bend in my fingers... I kept chewing til there was nothing left but ten bloody nubs hanging from my hand, and you know what? I liked it, in fact.. I loved it.

I think I have some serious issues...

In other news... Michael Jackson passed away today. Whether or not you liked the guy, I don't think anyone can deny that he made some damn good music. Thats all I gots to say bout that.

P.S. I hope this isnt the precursor to the zombie invasion...

1 comment:

  1. The Zombie Invasion has already begun. I am the herald of the apocalypse, dontchaknow.

    Braaaaaaaaainssssss.

    ReplyDelete