Thursday, July 9, 2009

Fourth of July blues...


Yeah... I know. Four posts in, then the blog goes inactive, another tragic blogging story for the internet ages.

Well I got news for you, you smary sons of bitches, this blog aint going nowhere! (Ehhhh, that doesnt read as well as it should)

For those of you who do not work in a hotel in Prescott, Arizona you are probably unaware of the fact that the July 4th holiday week, and the week following are typically the busiest weeks of the year for us. One week we turn into a frathouse for retirees and real estate agents, the other we fill up with members of a church based out of Prescott whose emblem is the world burning... and whose 4th of July float is a extremelly realistic snuff scene feature El Jesus Cristo.

Both weeks are filled with me running around like a chicken with my head cut off, trying to figure out if we have six or seven adults staying in a one bed standard room, and attempting to build another wing of the hotel for those walk-ins who just CANNOT believe we have no more rooms available.

In other words, I hustled and bustled my sweet caboose off.

Said bustling and hustling and cabooseing cut into my blogosphere time, BUT NO MORE!

I am off in about 30 mins to enjoy a weekend filled with smore's and bear attacks but as soon as I get back Sunday you can expect the next part of my TOP TEN THINGS THAT MAKE ME PEE MY PANTS (title in progress).

So all of you prepare... prepare for it to be on, like Donkey Kong.

4 comments:

  1. It's your fault I didn't start packing until just now! It's your blog!! YOU'RE EVILLLE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just so you feel loved. XD I comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's 3am, I just finished my homework, if we cross paths with a bear I feel sorry for that large mammal for he WILL DIE

    ReplyDelete